Friday, March 7, 2008

37 weeks pregnant

37 weeks pregnant - March 6, 2008:

Went to the Dr. Monday actually this week because of weight and swelling last Thursday. I had lost 4pds. and my swelling went down which was good, but my blood pressure was up. They did an Ultrasound of Audrey and everything was measuring big except her stomach and Audrey was sunny side up. The stomach was meaursing a little behind and the Dr. wants to do a biophysical test on Monday. This is to make sure Audrey is getting enough blood flow, check her movement, breathing, heartrate and etc. Then it will also check my blood pressure again. Dr. talked about taking her a little early...because they do better outside the womb instead of inside,when the stomach is measuring a little small. So Audrey might be here next weekend. We will know more Monday. I'm hoping everything turns out well with Audrey monday and she will be able to induce me next weekend! I guess we will see.


No comments: