Monday, March 31, 2008

1st Dr. Checkup



March 31, 2008:
Went to the doctor today and had my first checkup. It went very well... I weighed 5lbs. 14.6 oz. when I left the hospital friday and today I weighed 6lbs. 7 oz. and 19.5 inches long. I am doing very well and go to the doctor for my newborn checkup next Tuesday. I was very good for mom and dad last night, I slept 5 hours straight! So they are hoping for two nights in a row. Wish them luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is sooo beauitful! I love,love,love the pink hat. Glad to hear the check up went so well.
love
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is getting prettier everyday. I hear tell that Audrey reminds you of Andrew. That is good, Andrew was a good baby except for when he took a bath (he didn't like the cold either), oh yeah, when he rode in his carseat, and well from the hours of 6-9 PM everyday and then . . . on second thought I think Christian was my good baby!
I am glad to hear that Audrey's check up went well. Sounds like she is eating good, another Lindsey trait. Have a good day and kiss her at least once a day for me.
Love you guys.
Sylvia