Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The wait is over!!







After a long 9 months she is here! Audrey Ella was born at 12:53 am Wed. 26 MAR 08. She weighs 6lbs 4.5 oz and is 19 in long. She is doing great. She is already eating well. Stacy is doing better, she had to have a c-section. But she is resting and doing well. Audrey has very long fingers and very big feet, I wonder where she got that!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited I feel like I am going to explode. So now Mitch and I have to come visit because I have to get know your new Baby Girl! I bet Jordan is going to be such a softy. I love you both and I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you Audrey Ella. You have great loving parents which you already know. We can hardly wait to see you and give you hugs and kisses. We send our love and prayers. God bless, Bonnie and Wayne.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family. Audrey Ella is beautiful and Stacy and Jordon, you both need to get as much sleep as possible now. I have heard babies with large feet and long fingers love to stay up late and wake up early!!! (Just kidddin') You are in our prayers, Sally and Rich Bell

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS. AUDREY COULD NOT ASK FOR TWO MORE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAN YOU GUYS. I CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER TO GET THERE IN PERSON.
I'VE BEEN SHOWING HER OFF TO EVERYONE AT WORK AND THEY ALL SEND THEIR CONGRATS. I MISS YOU GUYS BUNCHES. HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU AUDREY.

LOVE
RONNIE

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!! Audrey is adorable. Make sure you sleep a lot now because once you're home, it will be over for a while. Hopefully, we'll get to meet her sometime soon.
Love,
Andrea, John, and Madison