Went to the doctor today and it was okay. I had gained 8 pds. in a week and my blood pressure was a little up. I never gained that in a month! Dr. thinks it's due to my swelling. But it's weird, I am only swelling on my right side. So she wants to see me Monday, to make sure I am not getting preclampsia. So I am not for sure what she is going to do. She told me to rest...so it might be a movie weekend coming up! Until next time.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
36 weeks
Went to the doctor today and it was okay. I had gained 8 pds. in a week and my blood pressure was a little up. I never gained that in a month! Dr. thinks it's due to my swelling. But it's weird, I am only swelling on my right side. So she wants to see me Monday, to make sure I am not getting preclampsia. So I am not for sure what she is going to do. She told me to rest...so it might be a movie weekend coming up! Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment