Things are going much better for Audrey today. The doctor has removed her IV and we have been able to feed her today. This morning for her 11 am feeding Stacy was able to hold her and give her ~1 oz of food. Then for the 2pm feeding I was able to give her ~1oz! Audrey was doing so will that the doctor said to try breastfeeding, which worked well. So at the 8pm feeding, Stacy tried breastfeeding again, and it did not go as well as before so I was able to feed her a bottle to hold her over till the 11 pm feeding. If that goes well she will be able to get out of the NICU! I have attached a few pictures of today's feeding, we shall see how tonight goes. Here's hoping for the best.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
MAN SHE GOT THE FEET!
Jordan and Stacy she is getting prettier everyday. WHAT A SWEET HEART!
Adurey's Uncle George
She is beautiful! And don't worry about the feet, they say super models have big feet also. Give her hugs and kisses from us. Love you guys.
Audrey's
Aunt Sylvia
Aww...Stacy, Jordie...she is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her and assist in the spoiling! I love you all!!! Give her a kiss from me.
Natashia; her future favorite Cousin !)
Hey Mom & Dad!
Audrey is beautiful and we are so happy that she is improving. Enjoy every moment. We love you and can't wait to meet her.
Steve & Leta
Jordan & Stacy
Audrey is so so so so cute. I liked the picture of Jordan feeding her. I can't wait to see her. I'm glad I have a new cousin.
Hope to see her soon.
Love, Cousins Emery & Jackson
P.S. Love from Kerry & Michael
Hey Jordan and Stacy.. Audrey is one of the cutiest babies ever... Wish her my love and I can't wait to meet her.
Love her cousin
Jonathan
Post a Comment