Sunday, March 30, 2008

Audrey's First bath




Today we decided to give Audrey her first sponge bath. She enjoyed about the first 3 seconds of it. She started to cry and got very upset with the water and being cold. So attached are some pictures of her after the bath, she was a little to upset to take very many during the bath. Then we decided to add a small video of her being very good and relaxing.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

She is so adorable! We really appreciate you updating this blog, we love to see her!
Love George and Deanna

Anonymous said...

That video is the sweetest thing! I can't wait to show it to Anthony and the girls. Give her a big kiss from us.
Love Tammy, Anthony, Lanna, Lex and Kayden

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet,I love the little sounds she makes. Thanks so much for the fast updates of the blog, I look so forward to seeing the new stuff!
Love
Mark,Charlotte and Jake

Anonymous said...

She is about the sweetest thing I have seen lately! I really appreciate that you are so fast with your updates. Keep them coming.
Love you
Sylvia, Mike and Christian

Unknown said...

I can't belive how much she has changed just in a couple of days! She is so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see the pictures, but it was even more wonderful to hear her little voice. Give her a big kiss for me, then I will give her plenty of them when I get there!
Love
Granny
P.S. Be good til Granny gets there then you can do anything you want!

Anonymous said...

SHE'S LOOKING GREAT. KEEP THOSE PICTURES A COMING. OH AND BY THE WAY, TELL KIM THAT THE KIDS AND I REALLY MISS HER AND MAMMAW.

LOVE TO YOU ALL,
RONNIE