Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just Swingin'


The past couple have days have been a little difficult. Audrey has been a little fussy which translates into Mommy and Daddy not getting any sleep. Things are getting better she has been sleeping better and feeling better as well. Stacy has been able to get some rest and relax some. So today it is suppose to be great here in Houston so we are going to get out, get some sun and take Audrey for a stroll around the block. Oh, Audrey has gotten somewhat attached to her swing. She stayed in it for over an hour yesterday. Enjoy the video !



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy & Jordan-
She is the sweeeeetest thing!!!
I love the video in the swing and I
love the close up with her little pink hat. I hope you are all doing well. I keep checking for the latest news and beautiful pics!
Love to you-
Missy Tilford

Unknown said...

Is it possible that she gets cuter everyday.