Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Audrey Ella.....




I love these pictures so I had to share!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hummmm, I think I would like a cheeseburger, fries and a milkshake, and can you make that to go? I have a flight to catch to KY."
I wish that were true. I really think that Pat could count her as carry on. I would love to see her. Thank you all so much for updating so quickly. I check every morning and afternoon. Keep the hat, I love it on her.
Give her a big hug and kiss from me.
Love you guys,
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

She is just better and better every day! I love those big eyes! She seems so alert no at all like she is just a week old. Give her a big kiss for me!
Love
Charlotte

Unknown said...

I love checking in every morning on little Audrey. She is so great i can't wait to see what new pictures her adoring parents have taken of her. Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! You all made one gorgeous baby girl!!! Give her a hug and kiss for me. I love you all!!

Natashia

Anonymous said...

She is completely adorable! I am so happy for the two of you! It is great to see that you guys are doing well. Sorry its been so long, but send me an email and we'll catch up! Again, congrats!