Audrey Ella Lindsey born 26 MAR 08. 6lbs 4.5oz 19 in long.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Granny and Mamaw come to visit
Mamaw was her when I was born to spoil me and has went back home to Kentucky, now Granny is here from Kentucky and already spoiling me! It's a hard life but someone has to do it!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Poor Baby, send her here since she isn't getting any loving down there. Mom looks good for her first plane ride. Give Audrey a kiss for me. Love you Sylvia
Aww...okay so I have prepared myself to cry every single time I get on here. She is so amazingly beautiful and she looks so good with granny. And granny does look good for the first plane ride...she'll be down there all the time! :) I love you guys! Give her kisses from me!
3 comments:
Poor Baby, send her here since she isn't getting any loving down there. Mom looks good for her first plane ride. Give Audrey a kiss for me.
Love you
Sylvia
It's great to see that Audrey and Granny getting along so good... wish thim both our love.
Love
Cheri
Jonathan
Aww...okay so I have prepared myself to cry every single time I get on here. She is so amazingly beautiful and she looks so good with granny. And granny does look good for the first plane ride...she'll be down there all the time! :) I love you guys! Give her kisses from me!
Natashia
Post a Comment