Audrey Ella Lindsey born 26 MAR 08. 6lbs 4.5oz 19 in long.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
What beautiful Pics!!!!
We got Audrey's pictures taken last Thursday in a beautiful park in League City. The lady who took those pictures is Laura Swinson and what a wonderful job she did!!! I opened these pics this morning and all I could do is cry and wonder how in the world was I ever going to chose! Which those tears are of happiness of course!! Laura just gives you a sneak peek of a couple but in about 2 weeks I will have all the proofs. So I don't know how I am going to wait that long but I guess I am going have too. I researched her online and feel in love with her website and decided to chose her! You should go on her website: http://www.studiobloomphoto.com/, then you can go to the blog and she all the wonderful pics she has taken!!! So once again thank you Laura for the sneak peek and we cannot wait to see the rest!!!!!! So if you love the pics you should leave her comments!!!
1 comment:
These pictures of Audrey are completely amazing. The photographer did a great job!
Post a Comment