No more mullet!!
I think she liked the cake, just a little!
Dive on in!!
MMMMMmmmmmm!!
Her blowing out her candles.....
Even Uncle Mark liked the bubbles....
I love her outfit!!

Trying to get away!!!

Having fun opening presents!!!
Hanging out with cousins!

Cousins enjoying the bubbles!!
Say cheese!!
Centerpieces for the party! Thanks to mom and abigail for helping me pick so many!!!
Audrey and Papaw in the wagon
Audrey in the wagon!
Hey, we had a good time in Kentucky with Audrey's 1st Birthday! It was a whirlwind but glad to be back home and relaxing. I have a lot of great pictures of Audrey's birthday! Thank you Tammy for taking pictures of the party! Today is actually her birthday and we made her a cupcake and of course she loved it. Audrey also got a hair cut! We cut the back of her hair to get rid of her mullet and to get rid of the dead ends. She did pretty good but wanted to move the entire time of course. I will have to get pictures of her new shopping cart we got her tonight. She has been pushing it everywhere. So here are just a few pictures and I will try to put more on here later.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Audrey! I can't believe she is 1 already. Time flies. Hope ya'll are doing well.
Love, Lauri, Jeff and Baby
Post a Comment