Audrey Ella Lindsey born 26 MAR 08. 6lbs 4.5oz 19 in long.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Random Pictures.....
Here is some random pics I found on my camera that I forgot I even took. I take so many then I forget, I know that is shocking! So we are packing getting ready for our flight tomorrow. I am nervous flying with Audrey, I hope she does well! Wish us luck!
I can't believe how much she has grown!! She is so adorable!! We can't wait to meet her! We will be over there soon. Our renters are moving out soon. Speaking of, have they taken care of everything??? Any new neighbors having kiddos?? Tell everyone we said hello!
1 comment:
I can't believe how much she has grown!! She is so adorable!! We can't wait to meet her! We will be over there soon. Our renters are moving out soon. Speaking of, have they taken care of everything??? Any new neighbors having kiddos?? Tell everyone we said hello!
Post a Comment