Today Audrey turned 4 months old! She has gotten so big quick and she amazes us every day! I don't know what we did before we had her. So for her 4 months we went shopping today at the Galleria. We found a lot of cute things and Audrey was jabbering and laughing the entire time we shopped! So I took pictures in her dress today and she loved it. She would not stop staring at the dress, she kept falling over!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
4 Months Old!
Today Audrey turned 4 months old! She has gotten so big quick and she amazes us every day! I don't know what we did before we had her. So for her 4 months we went shopping today at the Galleria. We found a lot of cute things and Audrey was jabbering and laughing the entire time we shopped! So I took pictures in her dress today and she loved it. She would not stop staring at the dress, she kept falling over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment