Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's & B- Day to Daddy.....








Hello everyone!We had a good weekend, we kind of just set around and watched movies. It was to hot to do anything outside. Jordan had a great Father's Day and Birthday yesterday! It was a all in one. Jordan and Audrey had a great time together. I just wanted to thank him for being such a great father,and Audrey is so lucky to have a wonderful Dad! I wouldn't have made it without him. Plus, she is still sleeping in her crib and sleeping about 8-6:30 sometimes it's past 7, so we wake her up. She is getting so big..she is weighing 12.5 pds. and 23" long. She has come along way from being 5 pds. when we brought her home. She will soon be 3 months old. I have posted some pictures from this weekend. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she just gets prettier and prettier! I can't wait to get to hold her!

Love
Charlotte

TeamThomson said...

She is soooooo darn cute!!! Looks like you guys are doing an awesome job!!