Hey, Audrey is 3 months old! I think we are so shocked that time has flown by. She has been doing really good. She is still sleeping in her bed and sleeping all night long. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. She is weighing in around 13lbs. and getting bigger everyday. We are going home to Kentucky in 3 weeks, so we are getting excited. I am little nervous about the flight, hopefully she will be fine. Well I posted some picks we took this morning.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
3 months old!!!
Hey, Audrey is 3 months old! I think we are so shocked that time has flown by. She has been doing really good. She is still sleeping in her bed and sleeping all night long. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. She is weighing in around 13lbs. and getting bigger everyday. We are going home to Kentucky in 3 weeks, so we are getting excited. I am little nervous about the flight, hopefully she will be fine. Well I posted some picks we took this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment