It's been awhile since I have posted anything...I don't even know if anyone even checks this site anymore! But Audrey is doing well. She is growing like a weed and eats a lot! She will be 16 months old tomorrow so we took her to the doctor last month. She is above in height and weight and talks way to much! We have been starting to go potty and that is fun stuff. She gets the # 1 really well but not doing to great with the #2! But it's a start and I hope to have her potty trained by xmas because I am tired of buying diapers! She is a lot of fun and christmas should be so much fun this year. I can't wait till Halloween either, I think we r going to take around to few houses this year! Hope all is doing well...leave us a comment if you still check us out on here!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Been awhile!
It's been awhile since I have posted anything...I don't even know if anyone even checks this site anymore! But Audrey is doing well. She is growing like a weed and eats a lot! She will be 16 months old tomorrow so we took her to the doctor last month. She is above in height and weight and talks way to much! We have been starting to go potty and that is fun stuff. She gets the # 1 really well but not doing to great with the #2! But it's a start and I hope to have her potty trained by xmas because I am tired of buying diapers! She is a lot of fun and christmas should be so much fun this year. I can't wait till Halloween either, I think we r going to take around to few houses this year! Hope all is doing well...leave us a comment if you still check us out on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She's adorable, Stacy!
Love the pictures. She is beautiful!
Love
Sylvia
Stacy she is a doll. It is great that you can share her with everyone. Enjoy, they grow so quick!
-Jennie
Been awhile since I checked out Audrey's blog, as usual she is simply too cute. Hope all of you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It was different not having Kim here I sure do miss that girl. I hope you know that I am truly sorry that Ronnie and Kim could not work it out. I still tear up when I think about it. Kim will always be in my heart and I hope to never loose contact with her. Thanks for the Christmas card and hope you all have a wonderful New Year.
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment