Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas

HEy, I am little behind here are a few pics of Christmas in Kentucky. I have been a little busy with Audrey. She is being a bear with this teething! We finally have a tooth at the bottom coming thru. The one next to it looks like it's next and I was feeling the top of her teeth and they feel like they are coming in too. So she might have a mouth full of teeth.
Audrey loved the ride on toy!

Audrey and Granny

Audrey opening up a doll, I think she got a few!

Diet coke does a body good!

Her poor cheeks!

Ben was telling me Handy Manny was on!

Mamaw & Papaw with the grandkids!

Audrey and Aunt Kim

Audrey started to get the hang of opening presents, next year should be really fun!

Audrey loving her Darby doll!

No comments: