Trying to get away from me!
Say Cheese!
She is trying to eat the camera!
She is such a ham!
Hey, everyone just wanted to update some new pics we took today. Jordan and I took Audrey to the mall to get her pic taken with Santa and it wasn't good. We are still trying to decide if she was unhappy with Santa or with the lady that was taking orders. She didn't cry but she didn't like it either. We had to get pics and I will scan one on here later and show you. She is a mess though! She is getting ready to turn 8 months old this week and she is into everything. She is crawling very fast now and pulling up on everything. The bad thing is she is wanting to let go of everything and stand alone. So she has been crawling to the tile floor and is trying to stand. So I am sure Jordan and I will have grey hair before Christmas. She is definitely growing up way to quick!

1 comment:
I love those pictures!!!
She is so pretty.
XOXO
Love ya
Kim
Post a Comment