Audrey gets distracted easy, she was looking at baby chicks in the table.
Our little green monster!
Watch out Audrey will run over you, she is crazy driver.
Audrey and Daddy loving the bubbles at the museum!
Audrey getting ready to fold clothes or chew on clothes!
What a beautiful weekend, we couldn't ask for anything better. We had a great weekend taking Audrey to the Children's Museum in Houston. They have a area for 2 and under kids and she really enjoyed it. We walked around the museum and in a couple of years she will love this place. There is so much for the kids to do there. So we spent all day there and then came home and relaxed. Jordan had a 1 am till 10 am shift Sunday. So Audrey and I did laundry all day. She was in the clothes basket helping out. She loves being in that basket for some reason. I just love her at this age she is just so fun. She is still working on the crawling thing, she can fly going backwards and now she is going frontwards but she is leaping like a frog! We need to get the video camera out because it's funny! So we enjoyed the nice weather and they say it's going to be cooler next week. I guess we will see if they are right! I am looking forward to the cooler weather here. I have had enough of the summer so bring on the fall, well cooler weather for Texas! Yeah, one more thing...if you haven't noticed Jordan has the ridiculous growth on his face! They which is him and his coworkers are doing stache for cash 2008 which is all of October, it's raising money for hurricane Ike victims. I know it's for charity and they have raised quite a bit of money but needless to say I will be glad when the month of October is gone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment