Well it looks like we may be under attack from IKE! I had Stacy and Audrey get out of town and back in the bluegrass for cover. I plan on riding out the storm with the neighbors, maybe north of Houston. I have attached a few pictures of the house as well as the neighborhood, looks like most people are taking the warning's serious. I will try to stay in touch. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best. Good luck to the Texas coast.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Hurricane IKE!!!
Well it looks like we may be under attack from IKE! I had Stacy and Audrey get out of town and back in the bluegrass for cover. I plan on riding out the storm with the neighbors, maybe north of Houston. I have attached a few pictures of the house as well as the neighborhood, looks like most people are taking the warning's serious. I will try to stay in touch. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best. Good luck to the Texas coast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Jordan pick up that dog bowl! You don't want it flying around in a hurricane! Just kidding snackshop! Stay safe!
I am glad to hear you got the girls out of town! I am glad it didn't come here but sad ya'll are getting Ike. Be safe!
How did things go for you and the house?
Post a Comment